Thursday, March 14

What a Day

Well, I just thought I would share the awkwardness that was today.

1// While I was driving home from working out, I stopped at a pretty big intersection where I found a tiny little wiener dog just walking around, yes folks in the middle of the intersection. Here I am in the car alone freaking out and saying to myself "Ahhhh don't get run over don't get run over pleeeaseee don't get runover..." I seriously thought about just getting out of the car and grabbing the pooch for myself but I was in the turning lane....not exactly a lane you want to be in when you want to hop out and go catch a dog.
Luckily the owners or some amazing pedestrian grabbed the little dog when the light turned red.

"Whew thank you pedestrian."

2// On that same drive home, I come to a stop light and some boys (who knows how old) rolls down the window and pulls out what looks to be a blow horn speaker type thingy and is like talking to me and trying to get my attention--keep in mind it's like 10 at night--I couldn't understand them (my windows were rolled up. Music on full blast)...the light turns green I proceed to go and they keep a steady pace with me...(also keep in mind I just came back from the gym and when I come back from the gym I am no pretty girl.) Luckily once again I had to turn to go home and thank goodness I wasn't followed. After that little schpeel I was like, "what the crap just happened?"

3// Okay before the drive home, I was working out on this track that is pretty close to where I live, it's like 9 at night and as I am running I can see that there is like this couple that is near the track and they were like makin out. Seriously people? I have to say it but seriously get a room. I get that you're trying to be all romantic and make out under the stars and all, but I am here to run so don't mind me huffin and puffin. Just trying to get in my workout for the day.

4// Confession: Yes. I do listen to Cheetah Girls while I exercise.
5// Yes. I do Sing to my hearts content (aka really loud) when I am out driving. Nope. Don't care who's watchin. ~or listening for that matter.~
6// I swear I have some kind of disease or something because I lose unnatural amounts of hair these days. I'm not ready to go bald yet people. Wait. What am I saying? I don't want to ever be bald.

and that's all I have to say about today.   :)




3 comments:

  1. Tehe. You are seriously the most humorous girl I know. I'm so envious of that trait of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Thanks Licia! It was quite a weird day, to say the least :/ haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, to tell you the truth, with the whole dog incident I was more concerned about what I was going to do with the dog if I went and picked him up....I was thinking my "parents are going to kill me!!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete