Wednesday, March 27

mousikê and Californ-I-A

This seriously should just be a music blog (is there such a thing?)(Tumblr?)
 Here are some more of my favorite music/ workout music/ Blastin in the car music/ etc.
I hope you don't mind.



Hustling (Life on the Nickel) Foster the People
Why am I just barely getting into them? Sorry it's taken so long ha



Thank you Dancing with the Stars for this one.
Right Now Rihanna (Feat. David Guetta)
(Good for working out)

Do you guys remember way back when I overheard my dad saying he was going over to Californ-i-a for his Disney Job? Well, if you don't remember he was talking about going that weekend or the next but his stained glass has taken him an unexpected couple more weeks, but he has set a day for next friday...and guess who he is taking? Yep, this girl! Huzzah! Can't wait for the sunshine and he's still unsure if we can get into Disney Land for free or whatever, but really it doesn't even matter.
I need me some Vegas, some sun, and the beach and I will be satisfied.
Watch out shmexy tan beach boys!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment