Monday, March 4

Five

I thought this would be fun, just because I see other bloggers do these questionnaires and I love reading the answers.....
Five things you probably didn't know about me.

//1//
I pretty much have all of The Grinch memorized. 

//2//
My name is Brittany Bird and I am a shopaholic. Is there a shopaholics anonymous? I would be leader of that club.

//3//
Dr. Pepper. mm. I am in love.

//4//
Even though I love being social and meeting new people, I’m a total introvert by nature and need my alone time.

//5//
I specifically remember trips to Moab and California when I was little and listening to both Erasure and Depeche Mode (they are bands in case no one knows what I'm talking about haha) and everyone singing along having a grand ol' time with the windows rolled down--hot summer days.
just can't get enough 
just can't get enough...

 



No comments:

Post a Comment