Tuesday, March 26

Give Me Some a dat' Musiccc..

Sister Wife by Alex Winston
Sun by Two Door Cinema Club
We came to Smash by Martin Solveig (Feat. Dev)
American Daydream by Electric Guest
Hands in the Air by Girl Talk 
Call it what you want by Foster the People (old but still makes me wanna dance around the room)
Bright Lights Bigger City by Cee-Lo Green (courtesy of Pitch Perfect)
Deceptacon by Le Tigre (courtesy of The Secret Life of Bee)
and last but not least on this list of music I've been listening to is the soundtrack
to Pitch Perfect my friends.

Yes people, last week I finally saw Pitch Perfect. Fat Amy. So funny.

"Amy, what are you doing?"
"I'm doing horizontal running."

"I have a feeling we should kiss. Is that a good feeling or an incorrect feeling?"
"Well... sometimes I have the feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think, mmm... better not."

"Ya no..don't put me down for cardio."

 Did the ending remind anyone of the movie Easy A with Emma Stone though? Not that it was bad but it
 just reminded me of it..minus the epic lawn mower ride into the sunset... 
 Maybe it was just the song Don't you forget about me by Simple Minds..?


"Sister Wife"  Alex Winston
Caution:: You will find yourself singing about polygamists?


"Sun" Two Door Cinema

^^^^Original^^^


Or even better, listen to the Pitch Perfect version haha

No comments:

Post a Comment