Monday, March 4

Realize

We all go through days of hurt, happiness, anger, doubt, and fear. Lately, I have been really confused about my future: What career path to take..What boys to date (as dumb as it sounds, it's as equally important, potential future husband?) even though I am still 18 I feel like that is a valid question....What housing to pick (if I should stay in my same apartment)...How to pay for college (everyone seems to know what they are doing--they seem to have their acts together and have jobs and money)..sorry I didn't mean to make this a post with me whining about my "rough" life.
I've really come to realize that for me, what has gotten me through each and every day is the support of my family and friends. without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today. There have been times where I have felt so helpless and alone. Sometimes, it's nice to give a good long cry. But As time goes on I seem to get a warm, calm feeling that everything is going to be alright, and Heavenly Father always seems to remind me of the support I have.
 I am so blessed to have my mom in my life, without her I seriously don't know who or where I would be. We have had our differences and we are so different personality wise but she always seems to make me feel loved and fully supported. Every step I take she has been there ready to carry me, if need be.
Keep your friends and family close because you don't know how long you are going to be with them. When life seems too hard, step outside, get some air and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be.

Even though it is still fresh in my mind, I haven't talked about it much but would like to give a little tribute to my Grandpa who passed away July 30, feels like just yesterday I walked into the studio room to find him with classical music on and him painting away. This is a video of his first watercolor introduction, he's a genius when it comes to art. I still can see his kind eyes and his hilarious comebacks, I'm so grateful and honored to be your granddaughter, you will be forever missed by so many. I know you're now helping me through my journey in this life--you are the Bird families guardian angel. We love you.
With all my love,
Rest in Peace Grandpa 
Returned to his Heavenly Home Monday, July 30, 2012




I love you.
It's nice to hear your voice again.


No comments:

Post a Comment