Tuesday, March 26

Gotta Have the Juice


My current obsessions:::

Mmm Almond Milk. Vanilla Flavor. My drug. I just cannot get enough of this stuff.

Lip stick in general but Mary Kay Maple Lipstick is currently my fav.. It's just subtle enough that I can wear it with any outfit and it won't be overbearing. Next, I am on the hunt for a darker shade of plum.



Currently obsessed with this chicks hair! (and of course her style.)

For all my oily skinned sisters, this is the holy grail of all moisturizers/face primers. Highly Recommend! and it smells yummy. ;)



Bold Brows and winged eyeliner. Can't get enough. eryy day.

MAC Brushes. More specifically brushes # 168 (contour brush), #266 (eyeliner brush), and #187 (all over face brush). Worth an arm and a leg, but worth it.
Love. MAC Pro Long Wear Blush in Rosy Outlook.



No comments:

Post a Comment